ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
marchewa195
Lex user
Model Lexusa: LS430 / GS430 / RX330
Kontakt:

Cała prawda o zawieszeniu pneumatycznym

Post autor: marchewa195 »

Witam, jak niektórzy wiedzą LS430 jest moim trzecim lexusem (jest jeszcze RX i GS) ale jedynym z zawieszeniem pneumatycznym. Zawieszenie działa prawidłowo, idealnie tłumi, nie ma wycieków ani nieszczelności, działa przycisk HI oraz sport/normal, a Techstream nie pokazuje żadnych błędów. Auto nie jest przechylone. Ale mam kilka wątpliwości:
1. Ile powinien się unosić w pozycji Height HI? bo u mnie max ok 12 mm
2. Czy próbował ktoś zmieniać parametry zawieszenia za pomocą techstreama?
3. Czy kompresor zawieszenia działa tylko przy włączonym silniku?
4. Czy zdarza się że zawias "żyje swoim życiem" tzn czasem jest o cm wyżej czasem o 7 mm niżej - chociaż zawsze poziomo!
5. Jak poprawnie ustawić zawieszenie i jak wysoko od ziemi powinno być ustawione

Z góry dziękuję, przeszukałem interenty, ale rzeczowych informacji mało. Może ktoś przerabiał temat i ma jakieś spostrzeżenia?
Pozdrawiam
Awatar użytkownika
gregski
Lex user
Model Lexusa: RX450h
Kontakt:

Post autor: gregski »

Moge napisac co nieco bazujac na moim krotkim doswiadczeniu z RXem 3gen:

Tryb High - dziala do 40kmh, podniesiony przeswit.
Tryb Normal - adaptacyjny tryb, w ktorym przy predkosciach autostradowych zawias obniza sie do poziomu Low.
Tryb Low - tryb obnizony, poprawiajacy stabilnosc i areodynamike.
Tryb zaladunku - ikonka z otwarta klapa bagaznika - sluzy tylko do zaladunku i kompresor zalaczy sie od razu po przejechaniu kilku metrow.
Awatar użytkownika
marchewa195
Lex user
Model Lexusa: LS430 / GS430 / RX330
Kontakt:

Re: Cała prawda o zawieszeniu pneumatycznym

Post autor: marchewa195 »

Ech, nie o to chodzi - ale przynajmniej ktoś się zainteresował :ok:
Awatar użytkownika
gregski
Lex user
Model Lexusa: RX450h
Kontakt:

Post autor: gregski »

Od czegos trzeba zaczac ;) moze ktos cos wie wiecej ;)

1. W RXsie high jest o jakies 4cm wyzej niz normal
2. Da sie, mozesz ustawic kazde kolo z osobna. Nie widze sensu zmieniania czegokolwiek..
3. Przy wlaczonym napedzie. W hybrydzie noe musi to byc silnik spalinowy.
4. Tryb Normal jest trybem aktywnym, kompresor musi sie wlaczac przy poniwnym podnoszeniu
5. Serwisowke toyoty gdzie wszystko jest opisane wrzucalem w dziale manuals.

i jeszcze z info prasowego o RXsie450h '12:
Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
The RX 450h Premier is equipped with a newly engineered, electronically controlled air suspension system. This has a revised construction, combining pneumatic cylinders with high-capacity shock absorbers to deliver flat and supple ride comfort with superior road-holding.
The system automatically maintains a level vehicle posture, regardless of how many people or what size load is on board. Four suspension heights are available, selected using a control switch by the driver's seat: Normal, High (+30mm), Low (-20mm front, - 5mm rear) and a Loading mode (-30mm), available only when the vehicle is stationary. For convenience, a second Loading mode switch is located on the side wall of the luggage compartment, and the function can still be used when the hybrid system is switched off.
Normal mode is automatically selected at vehicle start-up and is suitable for everyday driving. When travelling at motorway speeds, the system will automatically lower the suspension to a height equivalent to Low mode to improve aerodynamics, stability and fuel efficiency.
The front suspension features MacPherson strut air springs with cylinders integrated in the shock absorbers. The air piston is located off-centre along the axis of the shock absorber, to reduce load on the shock. The system incorporates a urethane bound
topper and flexible dust cover to protect the diaphragm. By using a multi-leaf linear control valve, damping force characteristics have been improved, contributing to greater ride comfort, manoeuvrability and stability. Adding a rebound spring suppresses in-turn bouncing and further reduces roll angle when cornering.
The rear suspension has an independent shock absorber/air spring layout. The air piston has a tapered profile for ideal spring characteristics. As at the front, a bound stopper and flexible dust cover are used.
A system compressor and dryer are incorporated into the right hand side of the rear bumper, with a double-layer mount ensuring minimal noise and vibration are transmitted into the cabin. The air in the compressor is dehumidified to prevent the system freezing in cold weather, with dehumidified air replenishing the system each time the vehicle is lowered. The drying element has been changed from conventional silica gel to a more effective synthetic zeolite, which improves air venting performance and reduces the time taken to lower the vehicle.
An additional low pressure tank is used to lower the vehicle as quickly as possible when Loading mode is selected. The rate at which high pressure air can be vented is dependent on the regenerative capacity of the dryer, so in order to increase lowering speed, air from each cylinder is first sent to the lower pressure tank, then vented at an optimum rate. At this point air is regenerated in the dryer and released into the atmosphere at a time when vehicle height is not being adjusted.
Slawoj007
Nowy lex user
Model Lexusa: Ls430
Kontakt:

Re: Cała prawda o zawieszeniu pneumatycznym

Post autor: Slawoj007 »

Witam wszystkich, jestem szczęśliwym posiadaczem ls-a 430 z 2002r. i mam jedno pytanko, jak często w waszych lexusach włącza się sprężarka zawieszenia i na jak długo? U mnie jest tak że sprężarka odpala się po uruchomieniu silnika na okolo minutę a później po zrobieniu trasy około 20km jak sie zatrzymam to sobie dopompuje przez 15-30 sekund i tak w kolo. Czy tak powinno być?
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „LS”